Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

September 4, 2017

Top 100 Genealogy Books

Did you know that Amazon has books on Genealogy? There are technical genealogy books, fiction genealogy books (mysteries, adventure, historical and more), DNA for genealogists, tutorial and helpful genealogy books and so on.

I like to start at Amazon's list of the Top 100 Genealogy Books which is updated hourly. That's right - hourly. Spoiler Alert! My mystery novel "Death Finds a Way: A Janie Riley Mystery" is at the Number 25 spot as of August 20, 2017 at 11 am EDT. And since I kind of love co-incidences, notice that my book has 25 4 1/2 star reviews :-)

I'd love to get it to Number 1! Failing that, if I could get it to the first page (#1-20) that would be super!

"Organize Your Genealogy in Evernote in 10 Easy Steps" (by yours truly) is not doing as well. It's in Number 68 spot!

So even though I'd love for my readers to boost my book by purchasing a copy OR giving it a decent review if you already own it, my main goal with this blog post is to encourage you to take a peek on Amazon for genealogy books you might like to read!


3 comments:

Marian B. Wood said...

Congratulations! Great for you to have two books in the top 100.

Anonymous said...

Why?
Unless these books are also e-books this list is unless

Olive Tree Genealogy said...

Why do you say the list is useless? Not everyone wants to read e-books.