Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

June 2, 2017

Search Baptisms 1756-1822 THE OLD DUTCH CHURCH AT TOTOWA New Jersey

Olive Tree Genealogy has been online since February 1996 and in those 20 plus years, I've published many free genealogy records for visitors to use.

The Baptismal Register 1756-1822 from THE OLD DUTCH CHURCH AT TOTOWA New Jersey is just one of many free databases that can be found on my site.

If you have ancestors in New Jersey in this time period, please enjoy looking through the free records on Olive Tree Genealogy. For other New Jersey records see my New Jersey section.


5 comments:

Squirrely said...

Why doesn't the Old Dutch cemetery come up? No matter what I click on it doesn't actually show the database.
Shirley

Olive Tree Genealogy said...

Shirley - where are you on my site when you see a link for Old Dutch Cemetery? Please give me the URL of my page so I can see what you are talking about.

As far as I know I only have cemetery records of the True Reformed Church, Montville, New Jersey on Changebridge Road Also known as the Seceder Cemetery in my New Jersey section

Dianne said...

I almost didn't find it either, but then I did, squished over to the right

Olive Tree Genealogy said...

Can someone pleaes enlighten me? Where is this?

Dianne said...

When you click on the link 2nd paragraph for Baptism Register the register is squished over to the right... only on Internet Explorer. It is ok on Chrome and Mozilla.
I will message you a screenshot. As I said it is only in IE