Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

March 1, 2016

I Love This! AGS Laser Projection Bluetooth Virtual Keyboard

I just bought a new toy. It's a virtual keyboard and I love it! I can text much easier now from my iPhone, and this little device slips easily into my purse for when I'm not at home. It weighs 5 ounces and is only 2 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches in size!


After reading reviews of different brands, I bought the AGS Laser Projection Bluetooth Virtual Keyboard

It works on an Iphone, Ipad, Smartphone and Tablets

Right now it's on sale for $39.90, regularly $169.99!  

Here's some details from the Amazon page:






  • Easily pair laser projection keyboard & mouse for your Iphone, Ipad, Smartphone, laptop or tablets
  • For devices with bluetooth, operation systems: Windows, iOS, Android, Mac OS
  • English QWERTY keyboard layout













And here's mine in action! The cord is just for charging. I set it up on a wooden TV tray and it worked just great.

If you are in Canada you have to buy it from Amazon.ca and it will cost you $59.99 Canadian. Use this link  AGS Wireless Laser Projection Bluetooth Virtual Keyboard & Mouse for Iphone, Ipad, Smartphone and Tablets 

Americans can purchase it for $39.99 U.S. by using this link: AGS Laser Projection Bluetooth Virtual Keyboard

I am having a lot of fun with my new toy.  

1 comment:

Bruce Gordon said...

Nice find Lorine,

I use my Apple Blutooth Keyboard and my iPad for taking notes at conferences. The keyboard sits nicely on my lap and the iPad props up whenever convenient.