Discover your inside story with AncestryDNA®

January 7, 2016

Exclusive Discount on Legacy Tree Research Services!

Great news! Legacy Tree is offering a special discount exclusively for Olive Tree Genealogy Blog readers! 

 Legacy Tree Genealogists provides careful and efficient family history research for clients worldwide, including help with dual citizenship, DNA testing analysis and research, brick wall research, family biographies, and more.

Just use this code 10PERCENT and this link https://legacytree.com/olivetreegenealogy  to receive 10% off your first-time order. Available for the month of January.


Last year I hired Legacy Tree for their research services. I was very impressed! The researcher assigned to my query was very speedy with her response and very professional. She showed a thorough understanding of what I knew and what I wanted to find out.

Within the week I received a detailed report which contained new information on my ancestor. The report also provided me with recommendations of more research that could be conducted. My particular search is in Germany which is an area of research unfamiliar to me and where I do not have access to the records. I will definitely use their services again to pursue this ancestor.

Learn more at https://legacytree.com/olivetreegenealogy. Remember - use the code  10PERCENT to receive your discount exclusively for Olive Tree Genealogy readers.

No comments: